Ter Haak/USA wins Deco Line service
USA Terminal, a division of the Ter Haak Group, is appointed by Deco Line frontman Marius Determann as their dedicated terminal in the Netherlands. CSA, also part of the Ter Haak Group, will be responsible for the depot and repair operation. Slavenburg & Huyser bv has been appointed as agent for Deco Line Reederei GmbH – Hamburg, who is starting a weekly liner service to the West African main ports as well as a selected number of out ports, with state of the art equipment combined with traditional European service and quality. The many years of experience of USA Terminal, agents and line with the African market will make the difference. The first call in Amsterdam will be Q1 - 2017. The European ports called on a weekly base will be; Amsterdam, Hamburg, Felixstowe, Antwerp, Le Havre.
This weekly service is calling the following ports in West-Africa;
Especially for the cocoa industry a direct service and fast transit times ex West-Africa are very important , therefore Deco is offering from San Pedro to Amsterdam a transit time of 8 days and 12 days from Tema.
Deco accommodate both liner and shipper owned boxes and offer incl reefers and special equipment.
• Accept all container types (including reefers and special equipment).
• Offering Port-to-Port and Door-to-Door service.
• Flexible terms on demurrage and free time allowance.
• Only geared vessel capacity
• Liner Ports have shore infrastructure to handle units over 200mt.
• If you need any further information please contact;
• Mariska Barth / email firstname.lastname@example.org / tel + 31 10 4032886
• Wanja Schildmeijer / email email@example.com / tel + 31 10 4032216
• Slavenburg & Huyser website; www.slavenburg-en-huyser.com
• Deco Line / website www.decoline-shipping.com
• Ter Haak Group / website www.terhaakgroup.com / tel +31 20 6116688
Terug naar nieuwsoverzicht