New Dutch Offshore Base in Amsterdam!
Announcing at the Europort exhibition in Rotterdam this week, Dutch Offshore Base BV is a new joint venture of Ter Haak Group, Dutch Offshore Group and Rotterdam Offshore Group.
Dutch Offshore Base provides services (24/7) to the maritime and offshore industry. The ideas and activities of shareholders are complementary, they have a strong reputation for finding innovative solutions for complex jobs, so a complete portfolio can be offered to clients.
Dutch Offshore Base has an open sea accessible, strategic and ISPS and AEN location in the main port of Amsterdam. There are lay-by facilities for (marine, sea-going and jack up) vessels and there is 800 m of quays available, with a deep sea quay of up to 500 m length, 60 m breadth and 15 m draft. Dutch Offshore Base offers heavy lift crane capacity up to 1400 ton, a large open yard area of more than 100,000 sqm and warehouse space of 30,000 sqm.
1. Demobilisation and mobilisation: For offshore vessels such as PSV, OSV, Seismic-, Dredging-, Jack-Up Wind Turbine Installation Vessels, (crane) barges and platforms.
2. Heavy-lift and floating cranes: Max 1400T. Supplier, sales/rental, and storage of equipment: Used in offshore exploration such as cranes and winches.
3. Supplier, sales/rental, and storage of equipment: Used in offshore exploration such as cranes, winches.
4. Yard repairs or maintenance: For merchant and offshore vessels at our quays with support of our workshop.
5. Port and voyage repairs or maintenance: With trucks, floating and mobile equipment, all kind of projects can be executed in the Amsterdam- and adjacent Ports or during the voyage.
6. High end on site mechanical Services: Alignments, vibration and 3D measurements, 3D scanning and on site machining.
7. Warehousing, transport, storage and inventory control: planned space for the storage and handling of equipment and materials.
The company's new focus is already yielding impressive results, with an increasing order portfolio and satisfying reactions from the clients. As your concerns are our main objectives, we always try better ways to serve our customers and enhance the quality, health, safety and environmental scope of our work.
You can expect that drive to continue as we move forward. The recent extension of our business services has proven successful and the companies are working on additional business services and locations to increase growth.
For more information, please refer to the company's website at
Back to news overview
Volg Ter Haak Group!